Cameron University is approved by the Oklahoma State Accrediting Agency to the Veterans Administration (VA) as an approved training institution for certain veterans, eligible dependents or survivors and active service members who qualify for federally-enacted education benefits administered by the VA.
A primary function of the Cameron University Veterans Affairs Office is the certification of student enrollment and attendance to the Veterans Administration. The Veterans Affairs Office will maintain records of all present and former Cameron University VA recipients for five years after the last date of attendance.
This office will be responsible for ensuring course applicability toward degree requirements for students utilizing VA educational benefits.
The Veterans Affairs Office will serve as the primary contact for the initiation and continuation of VA educational benefits for eligible students.
This office will serve as a point of contact for faculty, staff and students regarding policies and procedures related to VA educational benefits.
VA Customer Service Survey
Please take a moment to complete our Customer Service Survey and provide feedback on how we can better serve you as a student at Cameron University.
VA Benefit Chapter General Information
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill .
Please select the appropriate benefit chapter for step-by-step VA application information.
- Chapter 30 Montgomery GI Bill® for Active Duty
- Chapter 30 Montgomery GI Bill® for Veterans
- Chapter 1606 Montgomery GI Bill® for Selected Reserves
- Chapter 31 VA Veteran Readiness and Employment Program
- Chapter 35 Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program
- To find information about Post-9/11 GI Bill®
Cameron VA Student Information
- Active Duty Military using VA
- Advance Pay Requests
- Change of Address
- Common Questions
- Continuation of Benefits
- CU-VA Degree Plan
- Direct Deposit
- Financial Assistance & VA
- Graduate Students
- I, F, & U Grades & Circumstances
- Military Credit Evaluation
- Parent School Letters
- Remedial & Prerequisite Courses
- Repeat & Non-required Courses
- Statements of Understanding
- Tuition Assistance & Active Duty