Tips for VA Students
- Plan ahead financially because your VA educational benefits will start a month after you begin attending classes (ex: if you begin classes in August you should receive your first payment in early September for August attendance). Note: Adequate time must be given for processing time.
- Payments will be prorated according to the number of days in the month attended.
- Mixtures of different length courses can impact the rate of pursuit VA will pay you for the semester. Contact the CU-VA for additional information.
- Students transitioning from active duty status to veteran status: students admitted to CU while on active duty, will need to update their residency status with CU Admissions when switching to veteran status.
- Cameron Bookstore: Buy or rent books. Located in the McMahon Centennial Complex. http://cameron.bkstr.com
- CU-Library: Library 100: http://www.cameron.edu/library/services/textbook-reserve-collection . Class textbooks available for use. Search the catalog online .
- Find information about books needed for your classes by clicking on the book icon next to the class in the enrollment schedule or your student schedule on AggieAccess.
CU Financial Assistance
301 North Shepler
- FAFSA: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov
VA Work Study
- 314 North Shepler
- Pre-college: Veteran Upward Bound
- Current CU Students:
314 North Shepler https://www.cameron.edu/student-development
- Disability services such as class accommodations
- CU Succeed Workshops
- Career Services
- Diversity Affairs
Student Wellness Center
121 North Shepler http://www.cameron.edu/wellnesscenter
Student Veterans of America
Cameron Catalog Information
Undergraduate Catalog: http://www.cameron.edu/catalog
Undergraduate Catalog, General Education Requirements: http://www.cameron.edu/catalog
Undergraduate Catalog, University Minors: http://www.cameron.edu/catalog
Graduate Degree Information: https://www.cameron.edu/admissions/graduate/degrees