Cameron Students posing for a picture on Campus

Military Credit Evaluation

Military credit evaluations are free. You may request your official Joint Services Transcript (JST) at:

Air Force personnel need to have an Air University (previously known as Community College of the Air Force) transcript sent to CU-Admissions. This is a fully accredited institution, and you should automatically be enrolled in Air University as an Air Force member. 

Prior evaluated military credit will not be re-evaluated. The university accepts evaluations that have been officially recorded on accredited institutions of higher education. The military credit evaluation will not be recoded onto a student transcript until the student completes one paid enrollment period at Cameron University, regardless of the source of funding.