Cameron Students posing for a picture on Campus

Changes of Address


Students are strongly encouraged to register and utilize eBenefits to assist them in the following:

  • Obtaining up-to-date information on personal educational entitlement
  • Updating personal Direct Deposit and personal contact information
  • Downloading VA letters and personal documents
  • Viewing the current status of their payment (both education and disability)

Students can register for either a Basic or Premium account, but must be enrolled in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS) to obtain either account type.

Changes submitted to the VA Regional Office MUST also be given to CU-VA, or it will cause confusion about your correct address.

  • Keep the CU-VA notified of any changes in your name, address, or telephone numbers.
  • Students should complete the Form 20-572