Legacy Admissions Program
The Cameron University Legacy Admissions Program is designed to showcase Cameron University to the children and grandchildren of the university’s alumni. The program will offer:
- An Application Fee Waiver for undergraduate students applying to Cameron University
- A Non-Resident Tuition Waiver for non-Oklahoma residents who live in Student Housing allowing them to pay in-state tuition
- A Double Room Waiver for Oklahoma residents.
The Cameron University Legacy Admissions Program is for current Cameron University undergraduate students and prospective undergraduate students. Those looking to apply for the Cameron University Legacy Admissions Program may contact the Cameron University Office of Admissions .
Students taking part in the Cameron University Legacy Admissions Program must maintain the following program requirements in order to remain in the Admissions Legacy Program.
- Meet university admission, retention and satisfactory academic progress (SAP) standards
- Verify a direct relationship to a Cameron University alumni (parent or grandparent)
- Authorize the university to use their likeness in any marketing material
- Reside in university housing for the duration of the matriculated program
- Be in good standing with the university
- Enroll full-time each semester of attendance
- Complete 30 college credit hours per academic year (undergraduate)