Cameron Students posing for a picture on Campus

Financial Assistance and VA

Check with the Financial Assistance Office for financial assistance (grants, loans, scholarships). You may receive both VA and Financial Assistance.

Depending on what programs under Financial Assistance you qualify for, you may be requested to provide your VA Award Letter. The VA Award is issued to each VA student directly after the VA Regional Office has processed that particular semester's certification. The CU-VA office does NOT receive a copy of this letter. If you lose the letter after Muskogee mails it to you, you will need to contact Muskogee to issue a new one to you. (Chapter 31- VA Vocational Rehabilitation Students (DAV's) please contact your case manager if you need a letter.)