Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
The Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) is Cameron’s newest graduate program. Introduced in 2011, this program continues to grow as students find the value and marketability of a degree that focuses on leadership and management from a business perspective. This versatile degree is an excellent choice for those who want to begin or further a career in government agencies or non-profits. An MSOL has great applications for those in small and medium sized businesses or large corporations as well.
Why an MSOL from Cameron?
Cameron’s Department of Business has a long history or providing students with high quality education and preparing them to join or progress in the business world. Cameron's Master of Science in Organizational Leadership program (MSOL) is a great value for students looking to move ahead. Leadership is action. Take the next step in your career with Cameron!
With an MSOL degree, our students are prepared to take action as true leaders and effective managers in their organizations. Students will gain expertise in the following subjects: leadership, organizational behavior, training and development, change management and strategic management.
The flexibility of an online program that still has local roots is an attractive balance for many students. Our full-time faculty are all located on campus and hold regular office hours during which students can schedule appointments or phone calls. This makes the program perfect for working professionals whose schedules do not allow them to attend face-to-face classes, but who also seek accessibility of their professors.
Application & Program Admission
To be admitted to the Master of Science in Organizational Leadership program, students must obtain admission to graduate study at Cameron University and meet one of the following criteria:
- Have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0, OR
- Have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 credit hours of undergraduate coursework, OR
- Have a minimum score on the GMAT of 450 or a comparable converted score on the GRE, OR
- Have one of the following:
- minimum composite score of 3200 using the formula: Score=GMAT + (undergraduate GPA x 1000), OR
- minimum composite score of 3200 using the formula: Score=GMAT + (undergraduate GPA x 1000 on the last 60 credit hours of undergraduate coursework attempted), OR
- minimum GPA of 3.0 on at least 12 credit hours of graduate hours completed at another institution or in a different graduate degree program at CU, or in a combination of the two.
Tuition & Fee Information
Current information is available on the Tuition and Fees Page.
Faculty & Staff Support
Graduate students in Cameron’s Department of Business have an entire support team behind them every step of the way. Each student will have a team of full-time, on-campus professors and the graduate coordinator’s office keeping their best interests in mind. All of the graduate faculty in the Department of Business hold doctorate degrees and together have an average of almost 20 years of experience teaching in higher education.