Cameron Students posing for a picture on Campus

Tuition and Fees

How much does it cost to attend?

Fall 2023, Spring 2024, and Summer 2024
Tuition (includes mandatory fees of $56 per semester hour)

Active duty and their eligible dependents receive in-state tuition rate with orders to a duty location in Oklahoma.

Oklahoma Residents

Undergraduate Division

$230.00 per semester hour

Undergraduate Division Guaranteed

$256.00 per semester hour

Graduate Division

$272.00 per semester hour

Non-Resident of Oklahoma

Undergraduate Division

$544.00 per semester hour

Graduate Division

$645.00 per semester hour

Audit, Without Credit

Same charge as listed above


Program Specific

MBA & MSOL Online Course (Resident)

$338.00 per semester hour

MBA & MSOL Online Course (Non-Resident)

$443.00 per semester hour

Workshops (Undergraduate)

$256.00 per semester hour

Workshops (Graduate)

$293.00 per semester hour

Organizational Leadership (Undergrad) (Resident)

$283.97 per semester hour

Organizational Leadership (Undergrad) (Non-Resident)

$619.56 per semester hour

Academic Services Fees



Application Fee (non-refundable)


International Student Status Maintenance Fee


Supplemental Off-Campus Fee

$20.00/semester hour

Supplemental Remedial Courses

$30.00/semester hour

Wellness Center Fee


Intentional Learning Fee

$10.00/semester hour

High Impact Educational Experience Fee

$9.00/semester hour

Electronic Media Fee

$10.00/semester hour

Private Lessons in applied music

$50.00/semester hour

Private Lessons in applied music if not otherwise enrolled

$65.00/semester hour

Art Lab Fees

$10.00 - $120.00 per course

Physics Lab Fee

$3.00/semester hour

Chemistry Lab Fees

$8.00 -$30.00 /semester hour

Biology Lab Fees

$5.00 - $30.00/semester hour

Electronics Lab Fees

$5.00 - $15.00 per course

Department of Business Enrichment Fee

$5.00/semester hour

Sports & Exercise Science Fee

$9.00/semester hour

Cadaver Fee

$20.00/semester hour

Advanced Standing Examinations

$15.00/semester hour

American College Testing Program


Automobile Parking Permit (One per Academic Year)


Additional or Replacement Automobile Parking Permit

-----Full Year: August 1 to July 31


-----Spring & Summer Term: January 1 to July 31


-----Summer Term: June 1 to July 31


Insufficient Check Fee


Identification Card


Replacement Card


Fees and tuition are subject to change without notice. In the event the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education assess a fee change, students will be assessed accordingly.

Click here for a full description of student fees.

Calculate an estimate of your Tuition and Fees       

When is the deadline to pay?

Students are responsible for payment of tuition and fees for all classes in which they are enrolled. Students should drop any classes in which they do not wish to be enrolled prior to the due date in order to avoid billing and finance charges. Students will not be dropped from classes due to non-payment of tuition and fees. Students are responsible for paying the assessed tuition and fees unless an official drop is completed prior to the drop deadline.

 Payment deadlines and the last day to add/drop courses are listed on the Academic Calendar ( Interest charges of 1.5% will be assessed monthly on unpaid balances. A $50 late fee will be assessed on outstanding balances greater than $100 at the end of the semester. All unpaid accounts after this date will be subject to collection procedures.

Where Do I Pay?

Walk-In Payment: Payment may be made in person at Student Accounts in the Administration Building Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. 

Telephone Payment: Payment may be made via telephone using a VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. Please have your credit card ready when calling. Call 580.581.2219  or 580.581.2393 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. 

Mail-In Payment: Make checks payable to Cameron University. Mail the check or money order to: Cameron University, Attn: Student Accounts, 2800 W. Gore Blvd., Lawton, OK 73505. Include your name and student identification number on the check.

Online Payments: To make a payment online:

  1. Log into AggieAccess using your username and password.
  2. Click on the "My Info" tab.
  3. Select "Touchnet Bill Payment."

Refunds for Schedule Changes or Complete Withdrawals

Cameron University delivers your refund with BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc. Visit this link for more information:

To view our contract, click here:

Refund and Withdrawal Policies

Refund Policy

Students who completely withdraw from the University or drop an individual class during the official drop period as noted in the academic calendar, are eligible for a full refund of tuition and fees. There is no refund for classes dropped after the official drop periods.

Refunds are based upon the day the classes are dropped or the official student withdrawal is completed, not on the date that the student stopped attending classes.  To officially withdraw from all courses, student must follow the “Dropping and Withdrawing” policy noted in the Enrollment procedures.

Refunds are disbursed to students via the refund preference they selected through BankMobile Disbursements. For more information on refunds please visit the BankMobile Disbursements website.

Withdrawal Policy - Financial Aid

Students receiving federal financial assistance who completely withdraw from all classes, or fail to receive a passing grade in all courses during a period of enrollment, will be subject to the Return of Title IV Funds (R2T4) refund policy required by federal regulation. This policy applies to students receiving assistance through the Federal Pell Grant, Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant, Federal Direct Subsidized Loan, Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan, Federal Direct PLUS loan, Federal TEACH Grant and Iraq and Afghanistan Service Grants.

This policy assumes students earn their financial aid based on the period of time in which they are enrolled through the term. This policy refers to two types of withdrawals; official and unofficial. When a student officially withdraws, the Office of the Registrar will notify the Office of Financial Assistance of the withdrawal to include official withdrawal dates.  The Office of Financial Assistance will determine the institutional charges, aid disbursed and financial aid that could have been disbursed.

At the end of each term, those students who did not receive a passing grade in any of their courses will be considered an unofficial withdrawal. These students’ withdrawal dates will be at the midpoint in the term, the last date of documented attendance, or any scheduled academic event related to the period of enrollment that can be verified by the Office of Financial Assistance.

After determining students’ withdrawal dates, official or unofficial, the Office of Financial Assistance must then determine if the amount of aid disbursed to the student is greater than the amount the student earned. Any unearned funds must be returned to the federal student aid programs.  If at the time of withdrawal the amount disbursed to the students is less than the amount they earned, they may be eligible to receive a post-withdrawal disbursement of earned aid not yet disbursed. If students or parents are eligible for a post-withdrawal disbursement, they will be notified by email and will have 14 days to respond and approve or deny the post-withdrawal disbursement. The return of unearned aid may be the responsibility of the University, the student or both.

The Return of Title IV (R2T4) calculation uses the number of days enrolled divided by the number of days in the term to get the percent of aid earned.  Students who remain enrolled beyond 60 percent of the term are considered to have earned 100 percent of aid received. Students who are enrolled for less than 60 percent of the term will likely be responsible for repaying a portion of the financial aid received.

When performing a Return to Title IV (R2T4) calculation, all students’ institutional charges, i.e., tuition, fees, room and board, are included in the calculation, as well as all disbursed federal aid. Any refund amount calculated from this formula that the University must return will be returned to the appropriate federal aid programs in the following order:

  1. Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loans
  2. Federal Direct Subsidized Loans
  3. Federal Direct PLUS Loans
  4. Federal Pell Grant
  5. Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
  6. Federal TEACH Grant
  7. Federal Iraq and Afghanistan Service Grant

Any unearned aid that students owe the federal aid programs must be returned to the school within 45 days or the student will lose future Title IV eligibility until the overpayment is paid in full. Students’ initial repayment responsibility will be to the following programs:

  • Pell Grant
  • Federal Supplemental Grant (SEOG)

Any loan funds returned as a result of the Return of Title IV (R2T4) calculation process will go into repayment based on the regular repayment terms of their promissory note.

Students must be aware that when the institution is required to return unearned funds due to their withdrawal, they may have a balance due to the school. This balance is separate from any over-payment the student must repay due to withdrawal.

The University must return unearned funds for which is it responsible as soon as possible, but no later than 45 days from the determination of a student’s withdrawal. Students will be notified by email within approximately ten days of this completed process.

Financial Assistance Information

North Shepler, Room 301, 580-581-2293

Financial assistance is designed to help cover the cost of a college education and is intended to supplement the family and student contribution.

How to Apply

Fill out and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) packet available in the Financial Assistance Office or online at .

  1. For student loans, you will need to fill out a student loan request form in the financial assistance office once the result of your FAFSA is received by Cameron.
  2. Allow at least 60 days for the processing of your application.

Types of Financial Assistance

Grants: Grants are forms of financial assistance that do not require repayment. Grants are based on need, school costs and enrollment status.

Loans: Loans are a form of borrowed financial assistance that must be repaid with interest.

Workstudy: Workstudy provides opportunities on campus where students can earn money for education expenses.

Scholarships: Each year a variety of scholarships are awarded to Cameron students. The scholarships are made available by the State of Oklahoma, Cameron University, and private organizations through Cameron. Scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis and based upon scholastic ability, financial need, demonstrated talent in individual studies, leadership, athletics or fine arts.

For additional information and applications please review the Financial Assistance web page . You can also contact the Director of Admissions, or the Chair of the department in the area in which the scholarship is desired.