Living on campus is way more than where you live, it is a choice of experience. We want you to continue living on campus because we want you to get the most out of your college experience.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should continue living on campus.
1. Affordability. It is less expensive to live on campus versus in the community.
2. All Inclusive! All utilities, cable, furniture, internet, central air and heat, laundry and student fees.
3. College is Social! As a resident you have exclusive access to programs and on campus events are just outside your door.
4. Good Health. The Aggie Rec Center and the Student Wellness Center are both conveniently located.
5. Better grades. Studies have shown that students who live on-campus get better grades, and are more likely to graduate in four years. With the number of courses requiring group projects at Cameron, being on-campus will allow you to meet with other classmates late and not have to worry about scheduling meetings on weekends.
If you have questions please contact any staff member or contact our office 580.581.2392 or email@example.com.