Welcome to Cameron Student Housing!
Student Housing at Cameron University is dedicated to providing a quality living experience that complements the academic mission of Cameron University and provides for the holistic development of our residents.
The Office of Student Housing serves its residents by providing a quality living-learning environment that supports the educational and academic mission of Cameron University. We work to foster an environment that promotes inclusion, involvement and responsibility.
Research shows that students who live on campus:
- Have higher grade point averages
- Have higher persistence rates
- Exhibit greater gains in intellectual and social development
- Are more likely to create their own peer support group outside of the classroom
- Are more involved in activities in and outside of the classroom
- Spend more time on academic activities
- Are more likely to seek help from professors, and other services like tutoring
- Take more responsibility for their own learning
- In the end are typically more satisfied with their college experience
Living on campus makes it easier for residents to be successful. At Cameron University, Student Housing is dedicated to providing the environment and resources to allow our residents to be successful in the classroom, as well as life. We thank you for taking the time to look over our webpage. If you don't find the answer to any of your questions on our page, please don't hesitate to call or email us.