COVID-19 2020-2021 Housing Disclaimer
2020-2021 housing availability and housing assignments will be based on
community safety measures connected to COVID-19.
Please contact the Office of Student Housing if you have any questions.
Living on campus is way more than a choice of residence, it is a choice of experience. We want you to live on campus because we want you to get the most out of your college experience.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should live on campus.
1. Affordability. It is less expensive to live on campus versus in the community.
2. All Inclusive! All utilities, cable, furniture, internet, central air and heat, LAUNDRY and student fees.
3. College is Social! As a resident you have exclusive access to programs and on campus events are just outside your door.
4. Good Health. Aggie Rec Center is feet from your door. No excuses.
5. Better grades. Studies have shown that students who live on-campus get better grades, and are more likely to graduate in 4 years. With the number of courses requiring group projects at Cameron, being on-campus will allow you to meet with other classmates late and not have to worry about scheduling meetings on weekends.
To learn more, schedule a tour of our residence halls schedule an Aggie Experience Tour. Or take virtual tour here. If you have questions visit our website or call 580-581-2392, or email email@example.com.