Master of Science in Educational Leadership
The Master of Science in Educational Leadership program at Cameron University is a comprehensive program designed to prepare experienced educators to take on prominent leadership roles in P–12 school systems. Students must complete one year of teaching in an accredited classroom prior to program admission.
Cameron's program offers a progressive educational experience, which combines classroom instruction and research with field-based learning experiences. The program will prepare students to be strong educational leaders and increase their capacity to cultivate leadership in others. Students will join a diverse cohort of peers and learn from scholars, active and veteran school administrators as they explore what it means to be a leader in the field.
Master of Science in Educational Leadership Admission Requirements
- Be admitted to graduate studies at Cameron University,
- Provide evidence of one year of teaching experience as a certified teacher,
- Hold a qualifying teaching certificate
- Have two acceptable recommendation forms submitted on the applicant’s behalf.
- Have a 3.0 or better GPA*
* Applicants may be conditionally admitted with an undergraduate GPA lower than a 3.0, but must maintain a 3.0 at the graduate level
For other questions related to Cameron University's graduate education programs, please contact our Graduate Admissions Counselor at email@example.com.
New graduate students: Apply for a graduate tuition waiver!