On Campus ACT
CU-Duncan offers the On Campus ACT test to area students who:
- Are enrolled at Cameron University
- Have been admitted to Cameron University
- Are in the process of applying for admission to Cameron University
NOTE: Cameron University encourages high school students to take a National ACT exam for admission and scholarship purposes. However, if a student is unable to take a national exam, he/she may take a On Campus ACT exam. High school students may only take the On Campus ACT exam once during the year in which the respective On Campus ACT examination is valid.
Dates and Times
- Friday, January 27th, 2023
- Friday, February 24th, 2023
- Friday, March 31st, 2023
- Friday, April 28th, 2023
- Friday, May 26th, 2023
- Friday, June 16th, 2023
- Friday, July 28th, 2023
The On Campus ACT will be given from 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 pm; check-in time is 12:30 p.m. Students must reserve a testing slot by calling (580) 581-5950.
- The fee for the test is $50.00 (check, money order or cashier's check made payable to Cameron University).
- A photo ID must be presented to be admitted to the test (acceptable forms of ID include driver's license, military ID, current passport, or yearbook with photo).
- Test takers may bring a calculator to use on the math portion of the exam.
- ACT study guides are available here.
Students can expect:
- The test to take approximately 3½ hours.
- To obtain a copy of their ACT score report the following workday from the CU-Duncan office with photo ID.
NOTE: Score reports for the On Campus ACT are automatically reported to Cameron University's Office of Admissions. On Campus ACT scores are valid only at the administering institution.
For more information, contact:
Cameron University-Duncan: (580) 581-5950