Cameron University students who are enrolled at the Duncan campus are eligible for a free semester-long membership at the Simmons Center.
The Simmons Center’s recreation center features:
- Six-lane, 25-meter swimming pool with a one-meter diving board
- An instructional swimming pool
- Two full-sized gymnasiums designed for basketball, volleyball and tennis
- An elevated running/walking track
- Racquetball courts also equipped for wallyball and handball
- A weight room with state -of-the art Cybex, Universal cardiovascular and free weight equipment
- An aerobics/dance room
- A game room with table tennis and electronic games
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms with sauna, showers and lockers
- Health and fitness classes
How to access the Simmons Center
CU-Duncan students may go to the front desk at the Simmons Center, request their free membership and complete a membership form.
CU online students who live in the Duncan area must complete a short request form each semester to be considered for eligibility for the free membership. To contact the Duncan campus about this form. please email Duncan@cameron.edu or call (580) 581-5950.
All memberships expire on the last day of the month in which the semester concludes. Memberships may be renewed each semester contingent upon a student’s continued enrollment at CU-Duncan or continued enrollment in online classes while living in the Duncan area.