Faculty Support Information
Cameron University is committed to supporting faculty in the design and development of high quality, interactive, and engaging online and hybrid courses. All faculty who teach online online or hybrid courses are encouraged to use the "Faculty Technology & Design Resources" course,which is located in each faculty member's Blackboard account. If you need assistance, please contact Lisa Restivo, Distance Learning Coordinator, at 580.581.5498.
Please check the course for periodic updates. Valuable resources in the course include:
- Semester date deadlines/calendar
- Instructional guides for how to post information to Bb (grades, assignments, test, etc.)
- A list of approved online courses along with certified instructors
- Accessibility Help Hub
- Blackboard Accessibility Submission
- Library Tutorials
- Library Distance Learner Information
- Zoom Help
ITV course change requests:
Requests can be made to add additional ITV site locations to an existing ITV course. Based on room space availability, it is also possible to move and change a face-to-face course to an ITV course. Please fill out the ITV request form located under ITV Courses.