Teaching & Learning
360 Interdisciplinary Studies BS
- Students will synthesize and adapt major concepts from their primary and secondary concentrations in order to define and defend a position on a real world problem.
- Students will reflect on their preparation for their chosen career path and compose documents (written and oral) that market the skills and knowledge gained through their IDS concentrations to prospective employers.
- Students will apply critical thinking and ethical principles to an analysis of an ethical dilemma related to their primary and secondary concentrations.
- Students will communicate effectively in writing
365 Interdisciplinary Studies AS
- Students will understand major concepts from their primary and secondary concentrations and apply them to a research project
- Students will identify a viable career path related to their chosen concentrations.
- Students will be able to articulate their readiness for their chosen career field as it results from the coursework in their primary and secondary IDS concentrations
- Students will apply critical thinking skills to a specific contemporary issue related to their primary and secondary concentrations.
- Students will communicate effectively.