The Institutional Research, Assessment, and Accountability office is always available to help with assessment questions. In addition to contacting us directly about specific assessment questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 581-7962, the following assessment resources are available:
- Lending Library – we have a variety of books dealing with assessment and teaching and learning that can be checked out through the IRAA office.
- Sampling Guidelines
- Sample Size Calculator
- Research Randomizer
- Assessment Definitions and Guidelines
- Workshops – each year workshops are offered through IAC and supported by the IRAA office. Topics from past workshops are listed below. For upcoming workshops, or to request a workshop, please email the IRAA office.
- IAC Workshop on Content Validity (3/24/2022)
- WEAVE training (4/20/2022, 4/27/2022)
IAC Workshops on: