The Institutional Research, Assessment, and Accountability office is always available to help with assessment questions. In addition to contacting us directly about specific assessment questions at email@example.com or 581-7962, the following assessment resources are available:
- Lending Library – we have a variety of books dealing with assessment and teaching and learning that can be checked out through the IRAA office.
- Sampling Guidelines
- Sample Size Calculator
- Research Randomizer
- Assessment Definitions and Guidelines
- Workshops – each year workshops are offered through IAC and supported by the IRAA office. Topics from past workshops are listed below. For upcoming workshops, or to request a workshop, please email the IRAA office.
- Additional resources for CU employees can be found in Blackboard in the IAC Resources – Quick Assessment Tutorials course. If you are unable to access this course, please contact the Digital Access Coordinator.
- IAC Peer-Reviewer Training (5/24/2023, 5/26/2023, 8/29/2023, 8/30/2023, 9/18/2023)
- IAC Workshop on Applying Co-Curricular Assessment in your Program (6/1/2023)
- IAC Workshop on Curriculum Mapping (4/21/2023)
- WEAVE Office Hours (6/1/2023, 7/28/2023, 9/22/2023)
- WEAVE training (4/19/2023, 4/25/2023, 7/20/2023, 9/1/2023)
- IAC Peer-Reviewer Training (6/9/2022, 8/22/2022, 9/15/2022, 9/23/2022)
- IAC Workshop on Co-Curricular Assessment (6/23/2022)
- IAC Workshop on Content Validity (3/24/2022)
- WEAVE Office Hours (6/13/2022, 7/25/2022, 9/19/2022)
- WEAVE training (4/20/2022, 4/27/2022, 7/21/2022, 9/2/2022)
IAC Workshops on: