Micro-Credentials and Badges
Requirement: Must be admitted to the School of Graduate and Professional Studies at Cameron University. There are a limited number of scholarships available, so please apply early.
STEPS TO EARN YOUR MICRO-CREDENTIAL
- Complete your admission application at CU: Apply Here
- Note: When asked, select “non-degree seeking” as your academic program. Admission documents (such as transcript) may be required for some micro-credential courses.
- After receiving verification of acceptance to CU, contact the Academic Advising Center (firstname.lastname@example.org or 580-581-6741) to enroll in the CU course(s)/workshop(s) which is associated with the micro-credential.
- Complete the course(s), meeting the grade requirement for the credential.
- Check with the course instructor to see if a scholarship is available.
- Learn more about available micro-credentials at https://upskillok.org/.