ITS - Policies and Standards
- Computer Use Policy
- Computer Replacement Procedure
- Hardware & System Services Support
- Hardware Support for Operating Systems (OS)
- RMAs (Returned Material Authorizations)
- Work order Priorities
Service Level Statement
ITS provides users of Cameron University with solutions to their computer related requests through the HelpDesk Center.
Contact the Helpdesk Center at Ext. 2454 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Closed from noon - 1 p.m.
ITS will first attempt to resolve your need over the phone
If your situation requires site service, a technician will be assigned along with a severity code level.
- Level 1 = immediate response
- Level 2 = 4 to 8 hour response
- Level 3 = next day response
- Level 4 = response within 3 days
- Level 5 = reserved for projects (more than 3 days response)
All site service requests are based on a first-come-first-serve basis.