PROGRAMS IN THE DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY
165 - Psychology - BS Outcomes
- Students will demonstrate familiarity with the major concepts in psychology.
- Students will evaluate information using the scientific approach.
- Students will effectively communicate scientific findings.
610 - Behavioral Sciences - MS Outcomes
- Students will apply and analyze ethical principles in the behavioral sciences.
- Students will analyze and evaluate research principles in the behavioral sciences.
- Students will apply and analyze theories, methods, and findings in the behavioral sciences.
356 Family & Child Studies BS Outcomes
- Students will explain child development and learning theory.s.
- Students will describe family dynamics, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Students will analyze information on children and families in diverse cultural and family structural settings.
- Students will apply knowledge of how children and their families interact with social institutions..