Student Development Outcomes
1. Participants who take part in a Disability Awareness Event will indicate an increase in their knowledge about disability
services and resources available on campus and in the community
2. Participants who attend a CU Succeed Workshop will indicate an increase in their knowledge as a result of attending.
3. Students who attend a CU Succeed Workshop in the Fall will persist to CU in the Spring.
4. Participants in suicide prevention training will rate themselves a medium or high level in their knowledge of warning signs of suicide
5. Students who are sanctioned for violating the Code of Student Conduct through the Office of Student Development will not receive another sanction during the same academic year.
6. Students who take part in Inclusion programming will indicate an increase of their knowledge of diversity, equity, inclusion, or leadership.
7. Cameron University seniors will engage with peers who are of different racial or ethnic backgrounds.