COMMUNICATION - WRITTEN
The Communication - Written general education student learning outcome is assessed as follows:
- A Paper assessed using the Composition Rubric. Assigned in: ENGL 1213
- A five paragraph in-class writing assignment is assessed using the American Essay Communication Rubric. Assigned in: HIST 1483, HIST 1493
- Results from NSSE survey given every third year to freshmen and seniors relating to the question "How much has your experience at this institution contributed to your knowledge, skills, and personal development in writing clearly and effectively."
- Additional questions added to IDEA course evaluations administered in Baccalaureate Capstone Courses.
- Additional questions added to IDEA course evaluations administered in General Education Courses.