The Department of Business offers several Micro-Credentials associated with Accounting, Finance, Law, Management, and Entrepreneurship. Students must be admitted to undergraduate studies in accordance with the standards and procedures listed in CU’s Undergraduate Catalog.
STEPS TO EARN YOUR MICRO-CREDENTIAL
- Complete your admission application at CU: Apply Here
- Note: When asked, select “non-degree seeking” as your academic program. Admission documents (such as transcript) may be required for some micro-credential courses.
- After receiving verification of acceptance to CU, contact the Academic Advising Center (firstname.lastname@example.org or 580-581-6741) to enroll in the CU course(s)/workshop(s) which is associated with the micro-credential.
- Complete the course(s), meeting the grade requirement for the credential.
- Check with the course instructor to see if a scholarship is available.
- Learn more about available micro-credentials at https://upskillok.org/.