Cameron Students posing for a picture on Campus

Two and Four Year Degree Plans



All graduate students should consult with their graduate academic advisor to develop a degree plan.

  • Behavioral Sciences - Master of Science
  • Education - Master of Education
  • Educational Leadership - Master of Science
  • Mental Health - Master of Arts
  • Organizational Leadership - Master of Science
  • Reading - Master of Education