Cameron Students posing for a picture on Campus


Transportation Services maintains, fully services, and repairs all University vehicles and equipment. Providing temporary storage for large freight and maintenance of University carts is another service provided. In addition, Transportation Services prepares the vehicles for University sponsored and/or approved events. University vehicles may be used for any University-related activity such as:

  • Field trips
  • University athletics
  • Business meetings
  • Any University business-related travel.

Requesting Use of a University Vehicle

(Please try to allow 7 working days for vehicle requests before travel)

Talk to your department administrative assistant and they will fill out a travel request form, or, you may download a travel request form here and fill it out personally. You must then give it to your department administrative assistant. All proper signatures must be filled out on the form.

Your department administrative assistant then sends the travel request form to the Business Office to be stamped and signed. One copy of the form stays in the Business Office, one copy goes to Physical Facilities, and one copy goes back to your department.

An approved copy will be mailed back to you via campus mail. When you receive your copy, call Physical Facilities at 581-2415 in order to verify that they received a copy of the request and have an available vehicle(s) for use.

When you come to pick up your vehicle, come 10 minutes before departure, and bring your driver's license.