Cameron Students posing for a picture on Campus

Tuition Rates and resources for Military and Dependents

Tuition Rates: Active duty and their eligible dependents receive in-state tuition rate with orders to a duty location in Oklahoma. Click here to learn more about tuition rates.

The Raytheon Military Spouse Program: Cameron University is proud to partner with Raytheon Technologies to announce the launch of The Raytheon Military Spouse Program. During the 2021 Fall Semester Raytheon Technologies covered the cost of one 3 hour course, for 10 military spouses at Cameron University.  Click here to see future opportunities.

GI Benefits: Use your military education benefits to help pay for your education. Click here for more information.

Office of Financial Assistance: Financial assistance is designed to help cover the cost of a college education and is intended to supplement the family and student contribution. Click here for more information.

Active-Duty Military using Tuition Assistance: Military Tuition Assistance (TA) is a benefit paid to eligible members of the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard and Space Force. Congress has given each service the ability to pay up to 100% for the tuition expenses of its members. TA is not a loan; it should be viewed as money you have earned just like your base pay. We do have an on campus resource in the Registrar's office that can assist with questions regarding ArmyIgnitED in addition to the military resources available at the Ft. Sill Education Center located at 4700 Mow Way Road 5th Floor. 580-442-3201. For questions using ArmyIgnitED and TA, email the Registrar's Office at

Important External Links:

Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine your eligibility for additional federal aid resources. Click here to apply now.

MyCAA PROGRAM: MyCAA is a career development and employment assistance program sponsored by the Department of Defense. MyCAA provides financial assistance to eligible military spouses who are pursuing a license, certification or associate degree in a portable career field. Student must notify the Registrar's Office when planning to utilize the MyCAA program. Phone 580-581-2238 Email at Click here to Register.

National Military Family Association Military Spouse Scholarships: NMFA awards career funding for degrees. Click here to apply.

Army Emergency Relief (AER) Mrs. Patty Shinseki Spouse Scholarship Program: Spouses pursuing an undergraduate degree or professional certification may receive assistance for up to four academic years of full-time study or eight academic years of part-time study. Spouses may apply year-round (no deadlines) and must re-apply every year. Click here to apply.

Army Emergency Relief (AER) MG James Ursano Scholarship Program for Children: Children pursuing an undergraduate degree who meet eligibility criteria may receive assistance for up to four academic years. Children must re-apply every year. Click here to apply.

Military One Source: Whether you are a service member or a military spouse thinking about a college degree, Military One Source offers practical information and resources for pursuing education goals. Take the next steps to make your education come true. Click here for more information.

Pat Tillman Scholarship: The Pat Tillman Foundation identifies remarkable military service members, veterans and spouses, empowering them with academic scholarships, lifelong leadership development opportunities and a diverse, global community of high-performing mentors and peers. These scholars are making an impact as they lead through action in the fields of healthcare, business, public service, STEM, education and the humanities. Click here for more information.

Folds of Honor Scholarships: Lt Col Rooney has committed his life – through the Folds of Honor – to provide scholarships to spouses and children of America’s fallen and disabled service members. Jacob Bucklin became the first Folds of Honor scholarship recipient in 2007. Click here for more information.