STUDENT OFFICE ASSISTANT - COMPUTING & TECHNOLOGY
The Cameron University Computing and Technology Department is taking applications for a Student Office Assistant. The applicant will assist the department office, file and maintain and organize student records, answer calls, greet visitors in the department office, filing, sorting mail, shredding papers, distributing mail as requested campus wide, photocopying, scanning and faxing documents. Applicant must be punctual, reliable and have a positive attitude. This position is open to Computing and Technology majors. Preferred classification of Sophomore or Junior.
The student applicant should have the following abilities:
• Excellent computer skills
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to answer the phone in a clear and professional manner
• Must adhere to a strict policy of confidentiality
Please download the application and complete, transcript and a current resume and send all information to:
Computing & Technology Dept
Howell Hall, Room 104
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.