Intelligence Community Centers for Academic Excellence (IC CAE) Scholarship
The IC CAE mission is to cultivate enduring partnerships between the Intelligence Community and academia to prepare the next generation of Intelligence Community professionals.
To qualify for this scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be interested in a career with the Intelligence Community (IC) [e.g. FBI, CIA, NSA, Naval Intelligence Activity, Department of Energy, etc.]. Note: Joining IC is not a requirement of the scholarship
- Be enrolled full-time in a STEM program at Cameron University with an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Participate in at least two (2) IC CAE-focused activities per semester. The activities include:
- IC CAE recruitment events
- National Security Conferences
- IC CAE study abroad programs, workshops, simulations, research activities, speaker series, internships/fellowships, or other PI assigned projects
The amount of award will be at least $1000 per academic year, with half of the amount awarded each semester. Second-semester awards will be contingent upon the criteria listed above.