Cameron Students posing for a picture on Campus

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I send my required admissions documents by email?

In order to gain admission, Cameron University will need to receive the official or certified copies of all required documents by post. It is compulsory that documents meet the requirements prior to receiving the Form I-20.

How do I find out the status of my application?

You are able to log in to your Future Aggie Account, to view the status of your application.

Can I work on an F-1 student visa?

International students are legally eligible to work on-campus, part-time. Students that desire to work off-campus must receive permission from United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.

How can I find information about CU Housing?

For the latest information about on-campus housing options and cost, visit the CU Housing webpage.

Am I required to have health insurance?

Please visit Health Insurance and Immunizations for further information.

What immunizations do I need to have?

Oklahoma Statutes, Title 70 ยง3244, requires that all students who enroll as a full-time or part-time student in an Oklahoma public or private postsecondary institution provide documentation of vaccinations against Hepatitis B and MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella). Student living on-campus are also required to have the Meningococcal vaccine. International students are also required to be tested for Tuberculosis (TB) once they arrive on-campus.

Is public transportation available in Lawton?

Yes, the Lawton Area Transit Service (LATS) operates a public bus service throughout the Lawton area.

Can I get a ride from the airport?

Cameron University is only able to provide transportation to international students arriving at the Lawton/Ft. Still Regional Airport (LAW). To request transportation please complete the Airport Transport Form. Students arriving at any other airport are responsible for providing their own transportation to Cameron University.

How much will it cost each year for tuition/fees, living expenses, and medical insurance?

Please visit International Student Tuition and Fees for the most up to date information.