What is Academic Coaching?
One-on-one, free, individualized support for Cameron University students who wish to improve their academic performance. Coaches provide semester-long support and help students develop a personalized plan of action. The goal of coaching is to promote a student's confidence and self-efficacy.
Academic Coaching Topics
Students frequently seek coaching in these topics in addition to others:
- Time Management
- Study Skills
- Exam Preparation
- Health and Stress
- Test Anxiety
- Goal Setting
What to expect
Discuss Academic Concerns
- Identify areas for growth
- Set effective SMART goals
Develop a Plan
- Learn new skills and techniques
- Create actions steps toward your goal
- Personalized and genuine feedback
- Encouragement for continued growth
We encourage you to meet with your coach every 2-3 weeks.