PROGRAMS IN THE DEPARTMENT OF CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS, & ENGINEERING
340 - Chemistry - BS Outcomes
- The student will apply major concepts and principles in chemistry.
- The student will conduct experiments and analyze the results.
- The student will effectively communicate scientific information using accepted professional standards.
385 - Physics - BS Outcomes
- Students will solve physics problems accurately using appropriate concepts and methods
- Students will demonstrate understanding of fundamental principles and concepts of physics.
- Students will demonstrate setting up of experiments following scientific procedures and use a range of equipment to obtain experimental data
- Students will analyze laboratory data using different numerical and computational techniques.
- Students will find and use existing relevant scientific research and draw logical conclusions.
- Students will communicate scientific information effectively.
545 Engineering AAS Outcomes
- The student will construct a formulated engineering solution correctly.
- The student will communicate effectively through written and oral avenues.
- The student will recognize and describe safety issues in engineering.