Upward Bound Outcomes
1. Students will qualify for admission to the Upward Bound Program
2. Upward Bound parents who participate in parent meetings will report a better understanding of how to assist their child in transitioning to and succeeding in their collegiate educational efforts.
3. Upward Bound seniors enrolling in college the fall semester following high school graduation will persist to the subsequent fall semester.
4. Students who participate in Upward Bound will complete either an associate's or bachelor's degree within six years of graduating from high school.
5. Cameron University Upward Bound students who participate in the summer program will show improvement in their mathematics skills.
6. Cameron University Upward Bound students will show improvement in their English skills.