Student Support Services Outcomes
1. Students will understand the basic knowledge of financial literacy.
2. Students receiving tutoring from the SSS math and/or SSS writing tutorial labs will be satisfied with their tutoring experience.
3. Students receiving advisement from their SSS academic advisor or the freshman guidance specialist will be satisfied with the
4. Students in the SSS Program will persist from fall to the subsequent fall.
5. Students in the SSS Program will be in good academic standing for the academic year.
6. Students in the SSS Program will graduate with a bachelor's degree within six years of joining the program.