Open Doors Outcomes
1. Open Doors', low-income eighth through tenth grade students will submit an Oklahoma's Promise application package.
2. Ninth grade Open Doors participants will maintain at least a 2.75 average GPA each year.
3. Open Doors participants will learn more about different careers and what careers are best for them.
4. Open Doors' seniors enrolling in Cameron University the fall semester following high school graduation will persist to the
subsequent fall semester.
5. Open Doors program alums will complete a post-secondary program within six years of graduating from high school.