The Problem Solving general education student learning outcome is assessed as follows:
- Problems are assessed by the Physical Sciences Problem Solving Rubric and are assigned in: ASTR 1104 ,CHEM 1004, CHEM 1105/1105L, CHEM 1364/1361, ESCI 1135, GEOG 1014, PHYS 1004, PHYS 1115, PHYS 2015, PSCI 1054
- Problems are assessed by the Mathematical Sciences Problem Solving Rubric and are assigned in: MATH 1413, MATH 1463, MATH 1513, MATH 1613, MATH 2215, MATH 2713, STAT 1513
- Problems are assessed using the Economics Problem Solving Rubric and are assigned in: AGRC 2013, ECON 2003, ECON 2013, GEOG 3023
- Results from NSSE survey given every third year to freshmen and seniors relating to the question: “How much has your experience at this institution contributed to your knowledge, skills, and personal development in solving complex real-world problems.”
- Additional questions added to IDEA course evaluations administered in Baccalaureate Capstone Courses.
- Additional questions added to IDEA course evaluations administered in General Education Courses.