Cameron Students posing for a picture on Campus

Who do I call if I have connectivity issues?

Should you experience difficulties in connecting to ResNET, please contact Student Housing at x2392 (McMahon Center 111) with your name, building, room number, and phone number and description of the problem.

Note: ITS will only provide support for network connectivity issues. Please contact your hardware or software provider for all other issues.

Should you experience difficulties with your CU email account, Aggie Access, or Blackboard login, please contact the Academic Computer Lab at ext. 2829.