Approved Testing Centers and Online Proctoring
At least one exam in each course will require proctoring. All Cameron University (CU) Testing Centers provide free proctoring for CU online students. Students are individually responsible for any fees incurred for proctoring at other locations or using online proctoring.
No Proctoring Fees for CU Students at these locations.
(Students living within a 30-mile radius of Lawton or Duncan will select CU Testing Centers or an online service.)
- Howell Hall 201 will serve as the Lawton campus proctoring site for the summer 2020 semester. The hours will be from 8 am to 8 pm Monday –Thursday and 8 am – 5 pm on Friday.
- CU-Duncan Testing Center (Appointments are required but often available with short notice.) The hours will be from 8 am to 6 pm Monday – Thursday and 8 am – 5 pm on Fridays.
- Sarkeys Foundation Student Computing Center is temporarily closed for the summer 2020 semester.
Fees will be Incurred for Students selecting these options:
- College or University Testing Centers (other than CU Testing Centers)
- Sylvan Learning Centers
- Military Education Testing Centers
- Examity* ($15 for one hour )
- ProctorU* ($17.50 -$26.25 for one hour. Also requires 30 min processing time.)
*Students must have a web camera, microphone, and reliable internet to use either of these online proctoring services.
Using the information above, please submit your Cameron Online Proctoring Form. Note that ONE form per student per semester is sufficient for all classes and exams.