Proctor agreement form
Any student who plans to have their exams proctored somewhere other than a Cameron campus or on ProctorU must complete a Proctor Agreement Form. This form needs to be completed by both the student AND their chosen proctoring location. This will tell the Testing Center where to send your exam information.
If you plan to take your proctored exams at a Cameron campus (Lawton or Duncan) or on ProctorU, YOU DO NOT NEED TO COMPLETE A FORM.
Click here to complete the Proctor Agreement Form. Note: Only one proctor form is required each semester no matter how many online classes you are enrolled in. Completed forms should be emailed to email@example.com. Failure to submit your proctor information may prevent or delay you from being able to take your online proctored exam(s). If you have any questions concerning proctoring, please contact the Testing Center.
Students living within 30 miles from Lawton or Duncan CU campuses must test on campus or use ProctorU.
Students are individually responsible for any testing fees incurred with ProctorU, or any non-CU testing center.
Approved Proctoring Locations are:
- Cameron University – Lawton, Academic Commons, Room 135
- Cameron University – Duncan, Testing Center (DUNC 157)
- ProctorU* (Students must have a web camera, microphone, and reliable internet to use this service and pay fees to ProctorU )
- Important: tablets, Chromebooks and cell phones do not meet ProctorU's requirements for proctored exams and cannot be used.
- Other College or University Testing Centers*
- Military Base Education Testing Centers*
- Sylvan Learning Centers*
- High School Concurrent Students may use High School Counselors as proctors with Counselor's permission.