Proctoring for Cameron Courses
At least one exam in each course will require proctoring. Cameron University provides free proctoring for CU online students at certain locations. Students are individually responsible for any fees incurred for proctoring at other locations or using online proctoring services.
Free Proctoring locations: On Cameron's Lawton Campus, Academic Commons Room 135. No appointment necessary. The CU Duncan Testing Center will also proctor tests at the Duncan Campus. Please call (580) 581-5956 for an appointment.
Click here for hours of operation for the Lawton Campus Testing Center.
*All Cameron students taking an online course must complete a Proctor Form before testing. Complete this form.
Student Proctoring Forms for Summer 2022 should be submitted by…
- First 4 week courses – May 30th
- 8 week courses – June 2nd
- Second 4 week courses – June 29th
Student Proctoring Forms for Fall 2022 should be submitted by...
- First 8 week courses – Aug 22nd
- 16 week courses – Aug 29th
- 12 week courses – Sept 22nd
- Second 8 week courses – Oct 18th