Career Services Outcomes
1. Students who participate in a career assessment inventory will narrow down their career choices or academic majors.
2. Students and alumni who have registered with the online job search service will use the system to view jobs.
3. Students and alumni who register with the online resume writing tool offered through Career Services will create a resume, cover letter, website, or virtual interview using the site.
4. Students will prepare a professional resume appropriate for their career field.
5. Students will indicate their overall satisfaction with their visit to Career Services..
6. Students will increase their knowledge of Career Services topics.
7. Employers will meet their goals of attending Career Service's events.