Career Services Outcomes
1. Students who participate in a career assessment inventory will decide on a few career choices or academic majors.
2. Students and alumni who have registered with the online job search service will use the system to view jobs.
3. Students and alumni who register with Optimal Resume, the online resume writing tool offered through Career Services, will
create a resume, cover letter, website, or virtual interview using the site.
4. Students will prepare a professional resume appropriate for their career field.
5. Students will be satisfied overall with their visit to Career Services.
6. Students will increase their knowledge of Career Services topics.
7. Employers will meet their goals of attending Career Service's events.