Student Office Assistant - Office of the Dean of Students
The office of the Dean of Students is looking for a student office assistant (work study) to assist with projects in a busy office environment that supports the Dean of Students and the office of the Vice President for Enrollment Management and Student Success (EMSS). Duties include, but are not limited to, answering incoming telephone calls in a clear, professional manner; scripting a complete and accurate telephone or office visitor message; greeting and assisting office visitors and employees; providing support for event planning and preparation; project research; filing; shredding; running campus errands; and other duties as assigned. The student work-study schedule will support up to 20 hours a week (Monday-Friday), with more hours available for Intersession/Breaks.
- Good typing skills, proper grammar usage and problem solving skills are required.
- Reliability and positive attitude are imperative.
- Able to prioritize effectively and multi-task.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook ( email).
- Must be experienced in internet usage. Some knowledge of CU' s internal technology is a plus.
- Must be able to adhere to strict confidentiality requirements.
- Able to life weight (10-20 lbs.) on an occasional basis.
Please download the application and complete entirely. Please also attach a cover letter including reasons for interest in position, a transcript showing current enrollment and an updated resume. Please note that incomplete applications will no be considered.
Applications will be taken until position has been filled. Please scan and email the complete portfolio of information as requested to email@example.com.