STUDENT WORKER - OPEN DOORS
The Student Workers provide office support to Director, Program Assistant and pre-collegiate program staff. The positions are hourly and funding comes from federal work study sources.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Server as and office receptionist when Desk Clerk is not available.
2. Screen calls and visitors and refer them to appropriate office or person.
3. Sort mail form university personnel and prepare outgoing mail.
4. Take and distribute messages.
5. Answer inquiries for general information.
6. Type correspondence, letters, and other materials upon request.
7. Perform a variety of sorting, filing, photocopying, and distributing tasks.
8. Establish and maintain records and reports; inputs tracking information into a database.
9. Fulfill other appropriate job-related activities as assigned by the Program Assistant.
• Must be eligible for work study funding; maintain a 2.0 GPA.
2. Professional Skills and Knowledge
• Basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
• Ability to type and use computer.
• Ability to receive and communicate messages accurately.
• Ability to tactfully culminate with people.
Please download the application and complete, transcript and a current resume and send all information to:
Beth Gregory at email@example.com.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.