Student Office Assistant - Athletic Department
Cameron University Athletic Department seeks a Federally funded Student Assistant who would like to join a professionally run NCAA Division II athletic program. Adherence to all rules and regulations of Cameron University, the Lone Star Conference, and the NCAA are imperative to this position.
The ideal candidate will:
- have an outgoing personality, ability to communicate (in person and on the phone) in a clear, professional manner, and adhere to a strict policy of confidentiality.
- show proven ability to work in a professional office environment.
- demonstrate a professional and courteous attitude.
- be punctual, reliable and flexible, if needed.
- be able to work independently.
Download and complete online application. Please include (1) Letter of Application stating qualifications for position and student ID Number, (2) Completed (typed) application with at least 2 references (email contact addresses), and (3) Current class schedule. Deliver in person to:
Athletics Department - Office Manager
530 South Shepler
You may also submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include all of the required items listed under APPLICATION PROCEDURE.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
****Incomplete applications will not be considered.