- Complete admission requirements and schedule your orientation and if necessary, placement testing (North Shepler, Room 227 or CU-Duncan, where applicable).
- After orientation, meet with your academic advisor to select and schedule your courses. CU-Duncan students can enroll at the Duncan campus.
- Student receiving financial assistance must take a copy of their printed enrollment schedule to the Financial Assistance Office (North Shepler, Room 301). If you are a veteran receiving benefits, a copy of your class schedule must be taken to the Veterans Affairs Office (North Shepler, Room 332).
- Pay your tuition/fees at the Business Office (Administration Building) or at One-Stop (McMahon Centennial Complex).
- Your enrollment is now complete.
Refer to the online academic calendar each semester for the payment schedule of tuition and fees.