Cameron Students posing for a picture on Campus

Disability Accommodations

It is the university's policy to accommodate students with disabilities, pursuant to federal and state law. Students who need classroom accommodations must make their requests by contacting the Office of Student Development prior to the beginning of the semester or as soon as possible to ensure timely provision of an accommodation.

North Shepler 314

(580) 581-2209