Cameron Students posing for a picture on Campus

Change of Name/Address

A student who has legally changed his/her name must provide appropriate documentation to validate the change. This documentation must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar as the change occurs. All transcripts are issued under a student’s legal name as recorded in the Office of the Registrar. Likewise, diplomas are mailed to the student’s address on file in the Office of the Registrar. Students should insure their current mailing address is on file at all times to avoid not receiving financial information and any other important notices. Students should log in to their Aggie Access account to update personal information.