Cameron Students posing for a picture on Campus

Change of Employers


Optional Practical Training (OPT) regulations require changes to your address or employment be reported in the Student & Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS). Please complete the form below to update your information. 
If you have any questions, please contact the International Student Services Office at (580) 581-2838 or
If you are on STEM OPT, you must update your last I-983 form for your previous employer. 

Change of Employer form - International Student Services