Cameron University Library supports the learning needs of the Cameron community by connecting students, faculty, staff, and community members to information resources and services.
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30AM - MIDNIGHT
- Friday: 7:30AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday: 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Sunday: 1:00PM - 10:00PM
LIBRARY SERVICES AVAILABLE
PLEASE NOTE THAT MASKS ARE REQUIRED INSIDE THE LIBRARY AT ALL TIMES. IF YOU NEED A MASK, ASK FOR ASSISTANCE AT THE CIRCULATION DESK.
- Study rooms and desks on both floors and the Digital Media Lab will be available, with restrictions.
- Check out books, DVDs, headphones, and electronic equipment with help from staff
- Check out books and/or articles from other libraries with Interlibrary Loan
- Use the computer lab and printers
- Browse the stacks on both floors. Use hand sanitizing stations first.
- Ask a Librarian for help
- Use the Chat button on this page
- Zoom with a Librarian – call the Library at (580) 581-2956 to schedule or walk-in to get immediate help.
- Access electronic resources online. Click on “Search the Collection” at the top of this page to start searching the catalog and databases.