Cameron University Library supports the learning needs of the Cameron community by connecting students, faculty, staff, and community members to information resources and services.
NEW LIBRARY HOURS FOR INTERSESSION (July 25-August 16, 2020)
- Monday - Friday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Saturday - Sunday: CLOSED
LIBRARY SERVICES AVAILABLE (starting August 10)
PLEASE NOTE THAT MASKS ARE REQUIRED INSIDE THE LIBRARY AT ALL TIMES. IF YOU NEED A MASK, ASK FOR ASSISTANCE AT THE CIRCULATION DESK.
- Study rooms and desks on both floors and the Digital Media Lab will be available, with restrictions.
- Check out books, DVDs, headphones, and electronic equipment (starting Aug. 17) with help from staff
- Use the computer lab and printers
- Browse the stacks on both floors. Use hand sanitizing stations first.
- Ask a Librarian for help
- Use the Chat button on this page
- Zoom with a Librarian – call the Library at (580) 581-2956 to schedule or walk-in to get immediate help.
- Access electronic resources online. Click on “Search the Collection” at the top of this page to start searching the catalog and databases.