Eugene D. McMahon Library
Cameron University's Eugene D. McMahon Library supports the learning needs of the Cameron community by connecting students, faculty, staff, and community members to information resources and services.
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30AM - MIDNIGHT
- Friday: 7:30AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday: 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Sunday: 1:00PM - 10:00PM
LIBRARY SERVICES AVAILABLE
- NEW SERVICE! Search for books, dvd's and other library materials available for checkout. Fill out the "Request Library Materials Form" and have the items pulled for you. We will text or email you when they are ready to be picked up!
- Study rooms and desks on both floors and the Digital Media Lab will be available, with restrictions. Book your study room today!
- Students may reserve a carrel by calling the Circulation desk at 580-581-2956. Only one reservation per day is currently allowed for each carrel.
- Check out books, DVDs, headphones, and electronic equipment with help from staff
- Check out books and/or articles from other libraries with Interlibrary Loan
- Use the computer lab and printers
- Browse the stacks on both floors. Use hand sanitizing stations first.
- Ask a Librarian for help
- Use the Chat button on this page
- Zoom with a Librarian – call the Library at (580) 581-2956 to schedule or walk-in to get immediate help.
- Access electronic resources online. Click on “Search the Collection” at the top of this page to start searching the catalog and databases.
- In order to provide a peaceful place for research, study and reading for Cameron students, faculty and staff, the following rules apply:
- A patron wishing to listen to sound files in the library must use a headphone set to do so.
- Persons disrupting the learning environment may be required to leave in accordance with Cameron University Handbook section 2.02h and Appendix B.
- Children are permitted according to Appendix 1 in the university's Minors on Campus Policy.
- The library computer lab is a quiet space. If you need to have conversations or speak on a cell phone, please go to a study room or other collaborative space, such as the Digital Media Lab.
- The library is not responsible for the loss of unattended personal belongings.