Cameron University Library supports the learning needs of the Cameron community by connecting students, faculty, staff, and community members to information resources and services.
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30AM - MIDNIGHT
- Friday: 7:30AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday: 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Sunday: 1:00PM - 10:00PM
LIBRARY SERVICES AVAILABLE
- NEW SERVICE! Search for books, dvd's and other library materials available for checkout. Fill out the "Request Library Materials Form" and have the items pulled for you. We will text or email you when they are ready to be picked up!
- Study rooms and desks on both floors and the Digital Media Lab will be available, with restrictions.
- Starting November 30, students may reserve a carrel by calling the Circulation desk at 580-581-2956. Only one reservation per day is currently allowed for each carrel.
- Check out books, DVDs, headphones, and electronic equipment with help from staff
- Check out books and/or articles from other libraries with Interlibrary Loan
- Use the computer lab and printers
- Browse the stacks on both floors. Use hand sanitizing stations first.
- Ask a Librarian for help
- Use the Chat button on this page
- Zoom with a Librarian – call the Library at (580) 581-2956 to schedule or walk-in to get immediate help.
- Access electronic resources online. Click on “Search the Collection” at the top of this page to start searching the catalog and databases.