Cameron University Library supports the learning needs of the Cameron community by connecting students, faculty, staff, and community members to information resources and services.
NEW LIBRARY HOURS FOR INTERSESSION (July 25-August 16, 2020)
- Monday - Friday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Saturday - Sunday: CLOSED
LIBRARY SERVICES AVAILABLE
- Starting July 5, first-floor study rooms and the Digital Media Lab will be available, with restrictions.
- Check out books, DVDs, and headphones with help from staff
- Use the computer lab and printers
- Study at first floor desks
- Ask a Librarian for help
- Use the Chat button on this page
- Zoom with a Librarian – call the Library at (580) 581-2956 to schedule or walk-in to get immediate help.
- Access electronic resources online. Click on “Search the Collection” at the top of this page to start searching the catalog and databases.