Student Support Services Application
- You must be enrolled at Cameron University.
- You must have an academic need and meet at least one of the following criteria:
- You are a first-generation college student (i.e., neither of your parents holds a four-year degree);
- You meet federal guidelines for economic need (for example Pell Grants, income levels); or
- You have a documented physical or learning disability.
- You must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 hours for fall or spring semesters OR enrolled in a minimum of 3 hours for the summer semester.
- You must be working toward your first 4-year bachelor’s degree.
- You must be a U.S. citizen or have a permanent resident card.
You must return all of the following documents for the application to be processed:
- Application completed and signed by the applicant.
- Copy of high school transcript, G.E.D. scores, OR CU transcript OR transcript from prior college.
- Income verification: a copy of most recent manually SIGNED filed Federal Income Tax Return Form. Only the first 2 pages needed. Student can be an Independent or Dependent Student. NOTE: If parent or applicant did not file a Tax Return or was not dependent; fill out the Statement of Income Certification.
- If Permanent Resident, a copy of front and back of Permanent Resident Card.
- You may upload the required documents at the end of this application or you can bring them in person to the SSS office located in North Shepler on the 4th floor room 431.
OVERVIEW OF EVALUATION APPOINTMENT
- Upon return of the complete application packet including required documentation, an Evaluation Appointment with an Academic Advisor will be scheduled.
- Your Evaluation Appointment will last approximately 1 ½ hours. Services offered and requirements will be discussed.
- Evaluation Appointment DOES NOT guarantee acceptance to the SSS TRIO program.
- If you have any questions before your evaluation appointment please call 580-581-2352.