Student Office Assistant - Development
The Office of Development is seeking a Student Office Assistant to work up to 20 hours per week. Hours will be flexible according to your class schedule. Duties will include, but are not limited to: assisting with data entry, maintaining data integrity, analyzing data, covering the front office (answering phones & assisting guests), copying/scanning files, shredding documents. Additional duties may include: assisting with mailings and mail merges, internet research, making calls, preparing materials, assisting at events and performing other related tasks as assigned.
- Must be computer literate – a short skill assessment will be given during the interview process
- An effective oral and written communicator
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Must adhere to a strict policy of confidentiality
- Willingness to work as a team member as well as the capability to work independently
- Ability to work evenings during certain peak times of the year
- Reliable and have a positive attitude
Please download the application and complete. Email the completed application along with your resume and class schedule to Elizabeth Bentley email@example.com. Or bring it in-person to Development, CETES 202C.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.